Module H 115cm with urinal concealed flush valve COMPACT II
Urinal-module for stud partition or exposed installation. Self-supporting steel profiled frame with height adjustable feet and traverse. Surface with powder coat finish.
The activation of the flush takes place via SCHELL finishing set.
Flush valve in accordance to EN 12541
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- mounting element height 115 cm
- Urinal roughing in set COMPACT II # 01 194 00 99, PA-IX 18844/I, DIN DVGW certificated, mounted
- with flush mounted cap, water path with isolating valve
- fastening material for mounting feet
- mounting feet adjustable in height 0 - 20 cm
- insulated Sounded Urinal connection G1/2 IG out of brass DIN EN, Connection from the top
- flushing hose connection G 1/2 AG
- WC connection fittings M 8 x 100 mm, with protection hose, nuts and cover caps
- PP-arch of discharge Ø 50 mm
FIELD OF APPLICATION / TECHNICAL DATA:
- flow pressure: 0,8 - 5 bar
- flush: 0,3 l/s
- valve connection set: DN 15 G 1/2 AG
- Material: Water path out of brass conform to german drinking water regulation
- Weight: 11.54 kg/pc.
- Packaging unit: 1